Tim Larson wrote:

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 03:05:38PM +0100, Marc Portier wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

In the next few days I want (no promise ;-) to start with renaming Woody to CocoonForms. First I want to move the _core_ which means that I want to make one simple example run.

namespaces:
http://apache.org/cocoon/woody/definition/1.0
-->
http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/definition/1.0

Are there other 'forms' types? Maybe you could use "cforms" since that is the most often used abbreviation and to set it apart from other form types.

+1 (although I'm one of those that will miss "woody")

another +1 to 'cforms' over 'forms'
(and joining in on the 'will miss the original')

+1 'cforms' instead of just 'forms'

I'm +1 for "forms" only - as Vadim pointed out, it's "Cocoon" is obvious because it's within the Cocoon CVS.
WDOT?

--
Reinhard