Marc Portier <mpo <at> outerthought.org> writes:

> >> Ok, we (where we stands for Vadim, Tim, Bertrand, and Rolf) had a
> >> little chat on IRC and agreed on the following:
> >>
> >>   Block Title: Cocoon Forms, or Cocoon Forms 1.0
> >>   Block Name: cforms
> >>   Package: org.apache.cocoon.cforms
> >>   Namespace: http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/definition/1.0
>
> sorry for missing the argumentation on keeping the 'forms' here, or is
> this a typo?

AFAIU it this is by intention, no typo. It means the implementation of a new
form framework can happen in a parallel block, but the namespace always points
to *the* form framework. For a new framework accepted as replacement for Woody
later on the namespace will just change to 2.0.

+1 from me for the proposal (no IRC possible from here)

Joerg