Am Mo, den 29.03.2004 schrieb Stefano Mazzocchi um 17:40:
> Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert wrote:
>
> > The ability to swap in/out components and have the other components in
> > the system use it without much in the way of hiccups is a more
> > interesting design problem than the load/unload and config.
>
> Yes, totally. And we already have it working and solved with this new
> container. Why would we trash it to move to JMX? what would that buy us?

We should see it more in a different perspective. I would love to see
a complete enterprise stack like geronimo/tomcat/cocoon , all manageable
by the same JMX client.

At the moment, most people see cocoon in the core of all beings. But to
be true, Cocoon is only a servlet, and should not include all business
logic.

My 2 cents, Stephan Michels.