Steven Noels wrote:
On 26 May 2004, at 23:39, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Steven Noels wrote:

Care to comment about the other points? I cannot help myself thinking that Cocoon's adoption of Depot is more important for them than for us.

I share that perception.

We had a similar thing with Centipede and Forrest a long time ago. It was good to have it, but in the end we went our own way (or that's at least what I remember from it, and it's been a long time since I checked).

Well, Forrest is still here, and now TLP.
As for Centipede, you are using some of the features now in Ant (import for example).

            - verba volant, scripta manent -