Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
Steven Noels wrote:

I say that nicola works on his version and if somebody wants (antonio?) they can work on the maven version and then we decide.

Seems fair to me. Do Depot & Maven agree on repository layout and artefact distribution?

I would be surprised if they did.

There is a common list, [EMAIL PROTECTED], where discussion does happen, and a wiki spec. Can't say what the real intentions of Maven developers as a community are though, but there is still intrest and good dialogue on this list.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -