On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 17:39, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> The stylesheets in $COCOON_ROOT/src/blocks/samples/resources only
> handle html input/output.
> I use xhtml exclusively. Whilst I can easily copy the stylesheets to a
> private directory, and change them to work with xhtml instead, I would
> then have to re-work them every time changes were made to the
> distrbuted versions. Also other people would not benefit.
>
> So I thought it would be pretty easy to
> change the stylesheets so they could cope with either html or xhtml
> input (generating output as html for html input and xhtml as xhtml
> output).

How will you do this, generate all elements with xsl:element? I wonder
if that won't slow it down too much... (besides reducing readability).

Alternatively, wouldn't it be possible to transform the html XSLs using
XSL to an XHTML equivalent?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]