On 29.06.2004 22:03, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

Tomorrow, I'll revert to the HTML serializer, and see how the output
validates as HTML (it won't completely, because of the presence of
xmlns attributes for the xhtml namespace).

Exactly. This is what I did and I fixed some issues: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108853827329381&w=4 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108853882419530&w=4

Most of the remaining errors (there are not so many) are because of the xmlns:fi namespace declaration. Another source of non-validity is a missing alt attribute for our help.gif. We could easily fix it by adding a further i18n roundtrip (I would not hardcode it). The third one is an empty select for the double-listbox. There are no more errors for transitional 4.01 html - expect the whole form model gui sample :)

Joerg