Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I think it will be a question of doing it.

:)

If Ugo presents a functional prototyp of Spring that supports Real Blocks and which can be made backwards compatible to 2.1 sitemaps and flowscripts I wouldn't have arguments against it :-)

Yepp.

Is anyone else working on an alternative these days? (Carsten, Pier ???)

No, not me, my focus was to implement everything else we wanted
to have for 2.2 except blocks; but it seems that even the innocent
looking VPCs are way too complicated :(

Just do it ;-) and then we can talk about all those details like should we throw an exception if an action tries to redirect or not.

--
Reinhard