Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le 9 déc. 04, à 00:46, David Crossley a écrit :

I am trying to create a list of all sitemap
components in the Cocoon core and blocks...

Doesn't qdox list the interfaces that a class implements?
If it's the case, it should be possible to create a pipeline (using the qdox block) or use the qdox ant task to generate the list, by finding all classes which implement the Generator interface.

Is there a way to uniquely identify the
sitemap components by grepping the *.java
e.g. perhaps a unique method name?

Probably not, as the method could be implemented in a base class and as such not be visible in the derived class's source code.

I'd go the qdox route, assuming it finds the inherited interfaces.

-Bertrand

cd build/cocoon-2.1.7-dev/javadocs/
grep -rl SitemapModelComponent *

That's pretty easy, isn't it?