Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> David Crossley a ?crit :
> >...Using the grep javadocs method does not find any
> >serializers, actions, matchers, selectors.
>
> Why, can't you grep their base interfaces like:
>   for i in $(egrep -rl 'SitemapModelComponent|OtherBaseInterface|Other)
> ?

Oh, i haven't tried that. I expected all sitemap components to have
SitemapModelComponent, but evidently not.

> Also, how about defining a marker interface for components that need to
> be documented in this way? AutoDocumentedComponent extends Component or
> something like this.

At the moment i am trying to get a list of all possible
sitemap components, so that we know which components should
be documented.

When we know that, then we can add such a marker to the
relevant components. Actually the SitemapTask will handle that
because it searches for the javadoc-like comments, e.g.
@cocoon.sitemap.component.name
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/plan/review-sitemap-docs.html#Introduction

--David