Ugo Cei wrote:
Il giorno 12/lug/05, alle 14:40, Antonio Gallardo ha scritto:

If this will work in xalan and saxon: +1

It works. The only nagging doubt I have is whether removing the parameter declaration from the included files means that they cannot be used anymore by themselves. I doubt anyone is doing this, however.

I'm doing this :-) As the name says, it's forms-*samples*-styling and it has nothing to do with my application.

In my cforms2html.xsl stylesheet I have imported the general stylesheets:

<xsl:import href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-page-styling.xsl"/> <xsl:import href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-field-styling.xsl"/>

But this shouldn't stop you from fixing the bug as I can set the parameter in my cforms2html.xsl stylesheet.

IIRC the forms-*samples*-styling.xsl stylesheet includes the sub-stylesheets instead of importing them. If you are at it, maybe you can fix this too.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc