On 2/7/07, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...The version from trunk is used by several of us
already in production, several people have tried it out and it seems
that most of the problems have been fixed. So I really think that this
qualifies for an RC release...

Excuse the silly question (I haven't followed 2.2 at all in the last
months), but are the automated tests of the core parts working?

If there are enough automated tests for people working on 2.2 to have
confidence in it, a release candidate is certainly a good option.

-Bertrand