Dear Grzegorz

I was just in the process of flaming the bejesus out of you for what you just said!

Without a whole bunch of very smart 'old-timers' like Sylvain, there would be no Cocoon.

The Ant versus Maven controversy has already caused too much disaffection in this project, IMHO.

Thanks for retracting/apologising so quickly.

regards Jeremy