On 3/30/11 7:07 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:
> I'm seeing a lot of complaining on these threads but no actual proposal.
I started the thread with a proposal, which was to standardize on
the process documented on the web site.  I know you don't like that
process and I am not going to insist that we force everyone to use
the same process.  That is obviously not going to be possible, since
several of us will -1 forcing everyone to use either Nexus or the
maven release plugin.

An improvement of the process on the web site has been suggested,
basically replacing step 3 with an Ant script that pushes maven
artifacts generated by the build automatically.  I will get a
prototype for that working when I cut my next release.

Phil