:

> Hi folks,
>
> I collected the responses/feedback so far sorted according to the given
> committment
>
> Commons SCXML - Ate Douma - will present
> Commons Email - Siegfried Goeschl - will present
>
> Commons Math - Thomas Neidhart - likely to present (depending on personal
> plans)
> Commons Collections - Thomas Neidhart - likely to present (depending on
> personal plans)
> Commons JCS - Thomas Vandahl - would like to present depending on the JCS
> 2.0 release
> Commons VFS - Schalk W. Cronjé - would like to present
>
> Commons Compress - Stefan Bodewig - might be interested
> Commons Exec - Siegfried Goeschl - can give a presentation if feasible
> Commons CLI - Siegfried Goeschl - can give a presentation if feasible but
> I’m only a user
>
> So far
>
> * IMHO the Apache Commons Community should be able to present 5-6
> components which would fill 3 regular slots
> * I would really appreciate if more developers would volunteer for a
> component - it is a great experience to present at a conference :-)

I'm interested to present something. Since I work mostly on commons-lang
that would be the component I could talk about. Problem is, I don't really
know what kind of talk people a interested in. commons-lang has been around
for a long time know and there isn't really something special about it.

I'm wondering if it is possible to use a slot for a discussion or
something. Let people tell us, what they like about lang and what they
don't like. This could lead to some ideas for the design of 4.0 which I'm
planning to start latter this year.

Benedikt