Hi Benedikt,

there might be a lot of different kinds there :-)

IMHO the problem with "Let people tell us, what they like about lang and what they don't like" is that your presentation depends on the input of the attendees and the presentation setup (good for a small room but bad if you have a large room).

One option could for the presentation could be picking common problems and how they are solved with commons-lang

* Variable expansion using StrSubstitutor
* Dumping third-party objects using ReflectionToStringBuilder
* StopWatch for mirco-benchmarks

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl