Hi folks,

I collected the responses/feedback so far sorted according to the given
committment

Commons SCXML - Ate Douma - will present
Commons Email - Siegfried Goeschl - will present

Commons Math - Thomas Neidhart - likely to present (depending on personal plans)
Commons Collections - Thomas Neidhart - likely to present (depending on
personal plans)
Commons JCS - Thomas Vandahl - would like to present depending on the JCS 2.0
release
Commons VFS - Schalk W. Cronjé - would like to present

Commons Compress - Stefan Bodewig - might be interested
Commons Exec - Siegfried Goeschl - can give a presentation if feasible
Commons CLI - Siegfried Goeschl - can give a presentation if feasible but I’m
only a user

So far

* IMHO the Apache Commons Community should be able to present 5-6 components
which would fill 3 regular slots
* I would really appreciate if more developers would volunteer for a component
- it is a great experience to present at a conference :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl