FYI:

At most of the meetings I attend, T-shirts are not proper attire.

I do, however, print business cards with the Apache Feather
and Apache Software Foundation logo, and include my name
and email address on these cards.

Many of the students and professionals I meet are quite
interested in Apache and anything that is managed open source.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
XALAN-PMC
<shathaway@a.o>