On 25 June 2013 15:43, Nick Burch <n...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jun 2013, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>
>> On Jun 25, 2013, at 14:42 PM, Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>>
>>  3) Someone to estimate what it'll cost to ship these out to various
>>> people
>>> in various countries. Should someone just take a sufficient number to
>>> events, or should we ship to each individual? Get prices.
>>>

>> It might be worth finding various local places to print them instead of
>> centrally trying to print and distribute them.
>>

> I agree, shipping costs can be quite large, and you also risk hitting
> customs / import duties if you try to move too many pre-printed ones around.

not only shipping cost, but also the "one-fits-all" concept is different.
If we used the european standard (quite tall), it would (at least in many
places) of asia not be t-shirts but  whole suits.

Also this might be a place, where we could get a sponsor, in return for
somehow signalling that print house X printed the t-shirts.

rgds
jan Iversen.