On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:42 AM, Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> 2) Someone to research places (or who already knows of good places) that
> will do a tshirt order - say, 100 to start with - and get a price on that.
> Preferably something that will be high enough quality to last for more than
> one event, and nice enough that folks will actually want to wear it more
> than once.

Zazzle does custom T-shirts, and you can upload a design.  It's not
cheap, and I haven't necessarily been thrilled about the quality of
the print, but there are some advantages:

*   prototyping
*   far less coordination
*   no minimum -- customize the design per order if you like
*   people get to pick their own brand of shirt

To try their service, go to this page, click "Customize it!", and then
mess around with replacing the text or changing the color in the
"Customize It" widget on the right.  You move things around using the
handles, or choose a different style or color of shirt.

http://www.zazzle.com/xml_body_t_shirt-235709333080574495

Marvin Humphrey