And for the open development model, discuss the importance of fostering and
developing the community around the project.  For many developers, this part
doesn't come as naturally as it is more of a social thing rather than a
technical thing.  There are things that can be done in how the project is run
that make it more inviting to people joining in on the project (at least I
assume, I haven't figured that part out very well yet...).

Josh

- --
Josh Thompson
VCL Developer