Le vendredi 15 mai 2015 14:02:52 sebb a écrit :
> On 14 May 2015 at 23:38, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I seriously updated content:
> > - *every* TLP is listed, even when no DOAP file has been written [1]
> > - TLP project can be displayed, even without DOAP and provide link to
> > every
> > sub-project [2]
> > - when a TLP has a "main sub-project" with its DOAP file, data from TLP
> > and
> > data from DOAP subproject are clearly separate [3]
>
> The URLs [1] [2] [3] use the same namespace for PMCs and projects as
> well as generic queries.
> This may cause name clashes in future - e.g. a PMC called "numbers"
> would clash with the "numbers" view of the data.
not exactly: [1] is project*s*.html while the 2 others are project.html
so no clash between projects listing type and project/PMC

> It would be better to use distinct namespaces for distinct types of item.
I don't think a clash between a PMC and a project can happen: if they have the
same id, it should be TLP's PMC, isn't it?

> > This makes more clear what DOAP is used for (and why we need projects
> > hand-
> > writing some data, but not everything)
> >
> > I didn't update target doap urls [4] since I don't know what precisely to
> > do: copy doap files that were processed, in appropriate directory, and
> > with consistent filename than generated json?
>
> What are the target DOAP files used for?
I don't know: I coded what I understood from discussion with Sergio Fernández
But I admit I don't really know if this is a good idea or not

> Where do they originate?
{tlp-id}/pmc.rdf is generated with info parsed from committee-info.txt by
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/comdev/projects.apache.org/scripts/import/parsecommittees.py?view=markup

(with the help of http://www.apache.org/#projects-list scraped info for short
description)

And the idea behind rdf copy was just to copy files in a uniform location from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/files.xml
 to ease DOAP finding
just an idea

Regards,