Le jeudi 21 mai 2015 11:38:05 sebb a écrit :
[...]
> > the only information that require manual entry is charter:
> So where is the charter to be documented?
"documented"?
I don't understand the question

if I look at http://projects.apache.org/docs/pmc.html, every field can be
automatically filled with great precision (better precision than what people
can do)
We just hav to decide where to write the remaining fields: there are a lot of
svn places available
project.a.o then projects-new.a.o seems to be a good place to make information
central and let PMCs know they're part of projects directory

the format question is just a detail (that has to be precised, of course)

[...]
> >> Might be easier to use a Wiki page for that?
> >
> > it's temporary
>
> Even more reason to use the Wiki, surely?
thinking at it, more than the About page, a Wiki could be a great place to put
documentation for PMCs on the topic
then I just tried to find COMDEV wiki and use it
found, ok: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Index
use, ko: how do I get karma?

Regards,

Hervé