Thanks everyone for the encouragement and recognition.

I'm happy to work on the Jira board this weekend. Can I just start a new
one on my personal account and add people to it? or does someone need to
create it under an Apache account? - If the later, can someone create it
and give me admin access?

I will then populate it with the initial structure and will seed it with
components and the deliverables I outlined. I will add the people who
indicated interest so they can select where they want to contribute.

In terms of comm channels, can we also create a slack channel?

// I will comment on Kenn's point in a separate note, he outlined great
points for us to put into an overall D&I strategy

Thanks everyone!