—
Rich Bowen
rbo...@rcbowen.com

> On Feb 11, 2024, at 6:04 PM, Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am working on a PR to take a stab at tweaking the wording.  I am also
> playing with some ideas around use cases - kinds of things sharpeners will
> work on.  I think it's really a good idea to get some rough consensus on
> what is in/out of scope before we start this.

Indeed. Both what’s in and out of scope, and specific examples would be really
helpful. I am sure that I have a lot of preconceived notions of how *I* would
do this kind of work, but one of the major goals of working groups is to
document this so that people without those assumptions can get involved without
too much ramp-up time.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this.