I just added a patch to the readme and to add me to the members list.
Perfectly OK if the patch is rejected.  I can see both sides of this.  I
just want to be very careful not to encourage too much private discussion
and "community adjustment" happening without visibility or input of
community members beyond the PMC.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/COMDEV/issues/COMDEV-542?filter=allopenissues

I will start a new md for use cases and include it in another patch.

Phil