On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> John: If you decided to take a stab a blogging about it, please think about
> blogging on the cordova site! We can all review it before publishing it
> too!
>
> Erik: that video was awesome! Let me know when Gorkem does a release and I
> can post it on the cordova twitter feed.
>
> Michal: Could just be CLI vs Plugman workflow

I'm not necessarily against that naming, but the observation is that both
use the command line (aka "a CLI" if not "the CLI"), and CLI also uses
new-plugin style, which is documented with plugman, and "Plugman flow" may
be used without actually using the plugman tool in theory (just old style
manual moving of assets).

For someone new to cordova without history of how/why we got to these
names, what would very clearly convey the intent?