There is one other aspect of the chair which, for a somewhat
newish PMC is important: The entire PMC is responsible for
ensuring that the project is run in a way which abides by,
and embraces, the "Apache Way"... when it doesn't, the
Chair needs to (1) know that the PMC is going awry and
(2) encourage the PMC to fix those problems and (3)
interact w/ the board if the PMC needs help in doing so.

Not knowing Shaz personally, how does that all fit in
with the nomination?