I have been guilty of not spending too much time on stackoverflow answering
questions. It’s on my TODO list. For those who have, what are there general
themes of improvement here that will make a huge impact?

I remember Julio summarized this last year [1] and I believe we have made
progress on a lot of these – docs, PATH setup. Though the impact of our docs
work is yet to be seen – we just did a big update in terms of organization [2].
There’s probably more to be done in terms of docs – tutorials, examples for
plugin API usage, integration with other tools like gulp, browserify etc. What
are other good candidates for improvement?

I found it interesting that our own survey [3] in October had somewhat high Net
promoter score (NPS).

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cordova-dev/201504.mbox/%3CetPan.552c9004.643c9869.b8b8@Kerris-MacBook-Pro.local%3E
[2] https://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2016/03/03/docs-improvement.html