I have a few questions about moving issues to GitHub. I haven’t used Github
issues much so these all may be easily solvable.

* Since it looks like not all repositories will be migrated where should
their issues go? What about issues for repositories that don’t yet exist or
cross-cutting issues?
* As a user, I’ll occasionally skim the recently opened bugs in Jira across
the entire project to see if any may affect us. Is there going to be a way
to do this with Github? Subscribing to notifications could be a work-around
but it’s not ideal.
* Are we going to get more high quality bug reports using Github? This may
not be answerable without trying it out, but making issues easier to create
issues could cause an influx of questions and non-cordova related bugs.
This could add on to the difficulties of triaging and migrating bugs across
repos.
* If we migrate before triaging where will all the un-triaged issues end
up? Also if we enable Github issues before phase 2 are we going to be using
both Jira and Github Issues for a period of time?

-Connor

On August 2, 2017 at 7:08:18 PM, Jan Piotrowski (piotrow...@gmail.com)