> The one I was thinking of was cordova-plugins. Do we want some way to track
> issues for inactive platforms too or should those be considered permanently
> closed?

Possibly. I think we will still have JIRA around w/ deprecated
components, maybe? I'm not sure. Shaz?

> For example a new platform or core plugin is created. I'd assume we could
> create an empty repository, but I'm not sure what the overhead of
> requesting a new repo is. Experimental plugins or research might fall into
> this category as well. I guess the more general question is are there any
> Jira tasks we use that aren't tied to a repo and if so where should track
> them in Github?

To create new repos, we will have to go through Infra anyways.
Experimental code in cordova has gone into branches in the
cordova-labs repo in the past.

> Is there going to be a default repository to hold them before they're
> triaged and organized?

Oh I think I see what you mean now. As in, what do we do with JIRA
issues without an assigned component that does maps to one of the new
GH repos, what do we do with those? That's a good question. Perhaps
that points to us doing a big JIRA issue cleanup before we undergo a
migration. FWIW I did a couple weeks back already and am fairly
confident most relevant issues have an assigned component.