>> Since it looks like not all repositories will be migrated where should
their issues go?
> All repositories will be migrated.

The one I was thinking of was cordova-plugins. Do we want some way to track
issues for inactive platforms too or should those be considered permanently
closed?

>> What about issues for repositories that don’t yet exist
> Can you give me an example?

For example a new platform or core plugin is created. I'd assume we could
create an empty repository, but I'm not sure what the overhead of
requesting a new repo is. Experimental plugins or research might fall into
this category as well. I guess the more general question is are there any
Jira tasks we use that aren't tied to a repo and if so where should track
them in Github?

>> If we migrate before triaging where will all the un-triaged issues end
up?
> They would end up in GitHub, at which point we'd triage them within
GitHub.

Is there going to be a default repository to hold them before they're
triaged and organized?

On a slightly different note, I'm looking forward to the new PR process. It
always felt a little strange in the past.