Hi,

Thank you for the advice. We will make sure to collect no personal data.
It's mostly simple multiple choice questions so far:
https://gist.github.com/NiklasMerz/9a06a373ac64ec417811e513cb5349d4

Those options all look rather pricey. Do you know if Limesurvey was
hosted by the ASF or did they pay for the SaaS version? Could we do the
same without too much overhead work for everybody?

If those professional options won't work for us because of pricing,
could we use Google Forms granted we don't ask questions with personal
information and provide a note that the data is stored by Google and
deleted after some time? I imagine we distribute the survey via the
mailing list, website and social media. Once we collected the responses
we write a blog post with the conclusions and then delete it from the
survey provider.

Kind regards
Niklas