As I promise, I udpate cTakes to support LVG version 2016 year.

https://github.com/kant2002/cTakes

Please take a look.
In the github following modifications to current version of cTakes
- Removed two large files to make project fit GitHub restrictions.
- Some very small cleanup which placed in separate commit.
- Some fixes to ytex related tests, that's was required for me to pass mvn
install command.

Assumptions:
- User should update ctakesnormx and other databases from HSQLdb 1.8 to
HSQLDB 2.3.4

I already sign Apache ICLA as user akurdyumov for another project (Apache
Cordova) so if you want update cTakes to LVG2016 please use my code. If I
need something else to submit code to cTakes project, let me know.