From: Andrey Kurdumov [mailto:kant2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 6:49 AM
To: cTakes developers list
Subject: Update LVG to 2016 version

As I promise, I udpate cTakes to support LVG version 2016 year.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_kant2002_cTakes&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=RdfyvGDEhgrlIGv4Ue0X6DViLFyykHEokJgGzgoG5Vs&s=IJWxluJDIVhugnzWsfRl0TzL0LWzW6_kunc_GRJVew4&e=

Please take a look.
In the github following modifications to current version of cTakes
- Removed two large files to make project fit GitHub restrictions.
- Some very small cleanup which placed in separate commit.
- Some fixes to ytex related tests, that's was required for me to pass mvn
install command.

Assumptions:
- User should update ctakesnormx and other databases from HSQLdb 1.8 to HSQLDB
2.3.4

I already sign Apache ICLA as user akurdyumov for another project (Apache
Cordova) so if you want update cTakes to LVG2016 please use my code. If I need
something else to submit code to cTakes project, let me know.