I have a database (embedded) with a table and a number of queries. When I created the table by copying a table from another database, I specified that a primary key should be created, so each record acquired a unique number. Now I've gotten to a point where I want to add records. Ideally, I could append them to the table from another source, properly keyed. (I actually have the new records - unkeyed - as rows in Writer tables right now.) But all I see as possible is entering each field of each record, including specifying a key number, from scratch. Since we're talking a couple of hundred records, that's not very attractive! Is there a better way? Would updating from version 2.0.4 to the current version (not yet 2.3, which I understand is making lots of changes in Base) be of any use?