Hi Barbara,

> About these bugs - do I need to upgrade to 2.2.1, or the latest
> development 2.3, and see whether they exist there before documenting the
> issues?

That would be helpful. I don't think any of those issues already exists,
but I might be wrong. In this case, you would save a few people some
time if you cross-check in 2.3 when it's there.

Thanks & Ciao

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -