Hi Frank,

tested: CopyTableWizard.createWithInteractionHandler() works OK too!

and DUMMY ME, I forgot to update the bookmarks to the API and was using your OLD reference, not the new one :-[

Here congratulations again: I'm used to Java API, where the ref. to some classes looks quite like a book chap., so OOo API is most of the time very cryptic and frustrating, but API references like this for CopyTableWiz. (and the XFormOperations for example) really teach! (just hope other developers follow that way: a service with a one-line-description is really disappointing).

Only one little enhancement: after the call to createWithInteractionHandler() the interaction dialog is executed, as I forgot to add to the classpath of this dev. version the MySQL JDBC driver, I got an exception, but it was just a "com.sun.star.lang.WrappedTargetException: An error occured during initialization. [...] at com.sun.star.sdb.application.CopyTableWizard.createWithInteractionHandler(Unknown Source)".

It would be nice a "Driver not found" or something like that telling the real cause in human understandable..., because as the "Source" was an HSQLDB embedded, and the "Destination" was MySQL (in both I passed the ODB location), "Unknown Source" is too generic and didn't tell much, so it took some time until I find out the stupid thing of missing drivers.

Besides this little thing, now you can count the successful tests up to 10, now including HSQLDB <==> MySQL :-)

Bye
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.arielconstenlahaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.