Hi Frank,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
This was issue 69740, fixed in CWS dba24a, integrated in m231. There's a
feature mail over there in [EMAIL PROTECTED], dating from 4th September.
wow! I didn't know this list :-(

When is this CWS going to be available for end users? 2.4?

Both my above statement :) and
http://tools.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/GuestLogon (+"Child
workspaces" / "Search") would tell you that dba24a has been integrated
into SRC680 m231. That is, if you would have a recent developer snapshot
[1], you could already use the features.
[1] See http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=9665
    and the related thread for the difficulties of obtaining a recent
    developer snapshot ...

unfortunately people building tend to (always) build installable files,
not very useful if you want to have more than one developer build
installed. I remember that Chart's dev. builds were zip files you could
extract anywhere and just use, now only Impress' Presenter Screen comes
like that :-(

So I downloaded it, but I'm not going to test it, as I have already installed the CopyTableWiz. dev. build (and I still have to test some things :-) ).

My opinion: every developer snapshot version should be only a zip you can extract anywhere and use straight forward, not installable RPM/DEB/exe files.

Regards
Ariel

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.arielconstenlahaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.