Hi Frank,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
Hi Ariel,

My opinion: every developer snapshot version should be only a zip you can extract anywhere and use straight forward, not installable RPM/DEB/exe files.

That's true if you don't want to have things like system integration,
and so on.

don't know others, but I always left the desktop integration for the "stable" version I'm working with at that moment (if not, just click on any OOo doc will open them on a version not meant for *production* , and this is not very safe)

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.arielconstenlahaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.