Hi Frank,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
This procedure IMO is unbeatable when it comes to running multiple OOo
versions in parallel.
Finally I got it under Linux.

If you document the Linux part in the Wiki, I will document the Windows
part in the same place. Do we have a deal? :)

I've done it: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Run_OOo_versions_parallel

Feel free to change any/everything (as I'm a very bad [Wiki-]writer :-( ).

Bye
Ariel

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.arielconstenlahaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.