Hi Frank,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
Personally, I slowly discover all the cool things you can (or can't :-\)
do with a MediaWiki - I am slowly getting better. But we all need to
start, and I think the Wiki is a really powerful resource, if fed by us all.

I tried this too ... but it generated a lot of extra-&-useless-wiki-code (I think that might not be it's fault, but rather it's in the nature of a WYGIWYS text processor like Writer to write more code that really needed -- same happens to me when using an HTML WYGIWYS editor versus writing my own HTML code)

Bye
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.arielconstenlahaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.