> I'll try in the week to test the other app. controller
> features with the demo extension and let you know. Hope this helps.

Ariel, that's incredible! Thanks for this in-depth analysis - I will
need time to investigate this in detail, but it seems you already went a
large part of the way - thanks!

As a side note, it seems I should have tested the feature in more detail
with non-trivial examples. I admit I wanted to get this in for 3.0,
which gave me a little time pressure :-\

> [1] All what follows is just a description by reading the sources, I
> didn't have time to debug this

Which leaves me even more impressed - analyzing (and fixing) problems by
just reading the code is high art!

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -