Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
Hi Ariel,

I will commit this fix to CWS dba31b - the issue probably does not
really qualify as stopper for 3.0, though this is sad indeed.
:-( does this mean it will have to wait to 3.1 (which, if IIRC, is intended to Jan. 2009)?

Originally yes.

Now no: Just got, over there in [EMAIL PROTECTED], the approval to include
the fix into 3.0.

:-) I realized when I've read http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=releases&msgNo=12365 So I promise I will provide a "working" example showing how to work from the selection we get in the interceptor.

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.