Hi Frank,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
Hi Ariel,

PS: reading at the sources I found a pair of things I'd like to have at
the XDatabaseDocumentUI, may I ask them for?

Sure. (Asking is always allowed :)

well, following things can be done using only API calls, but it would be easier/simpler/faster if we get this from the controller:

* sal_Bool dbaui::OApplicationController::isConnectionReadOnly()
const
* sal_Bool dbaui::OApplicationController::isDataSourceReadOnly()
const

These will be useful because an extension willing to add some functionality is likely to start working with/from a css.frame.XFrame (and from it with it's css.frame.XController), and before adding this functionality sure has to check the current state in order to enable/disable features.

Another enhancement: css::sdb::application::XDatabaseDocumentUI::SubComponents is pretty nice to access *already* opened sub-component, but if one wants to listen/react when a sub-component is being opened, a css::task::Job OnLoad/OnNew will only be called for Forms/Reports, not for tables/queries. Here it will be nice an X...Listener with a callback method ( subComponentOpen() or the like ).

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.