Hi Frank,

 > here is a new testable version of the cws sqlsyntaxhighlighting[1].

This was the idea of the new control, so actually this new thing could be used as well in the BASIC IDE .....

Arg, wrong citation, this was meant to correspond to:

> Great idea to also use the same control in the Tools/SQL-dialog!

This was the idea of the new control, so actually this new thing could
be used as well in the BASIC IDE and we could throw out a lot of stuff
including all the manual EditView/EditEngine code...(if the BASIC IDE
does not have a lot of functionality on top of these, which I don't see
,and the maintainer is not too scared to use my code (never change a
running IDE...))

Best regards
Max