Hi Florian,

> Thus, my suggestion still holds: Bring the proposal before the TC, again.

Are you
[ ] Are you not interested in doing this?
[ ] Are you too busy at the moment to follow up with the proposal?
[ ] Did you just not receive the previous mail?
[ ] Other:

I'm asking because I still am interested in getting this useful feature
into "upstream OOo", but because of the ... colorful past of this
proposal, I cannot simply commit your patch, when there are chances
(though pretty small, IMO) that the file format changes will not become
part of an upcoming ODF standard.

So: How do we proceed? Is there interest on your side to finish the
feature beyond the mere implementation, which includes driving the file
format proposal, or are you happy with having an implementation which
just writes non-ODF-compliant documents?

Thanks & Ciao

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer          [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- Sun Microsystems                       http://www.sun.com/staroffice -
- OpenOffice.org Base                        http://dba.openoffice.org -
- Sitz der Gesellschaft:                                               -
- Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten  -
- Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028                                      -
- Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer  -
- Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Häring                       -