Hi Florian,

> FYI:
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200811/msg00010.html
>  [Jon has replied but its not yet on the list archive :-(]

Meanwhile it has, thanks for the pointer.

> I would be great if you could talk to Malte, Michael and Oliver [and
> othter active Sun TC members] and let them know that you find this
> feature useful. It would be great to have some support from your TC
> members too.

Will do. I think Michael is the right person here, who in the past
already told me that he has no objections against the proposal.

Thanks & Ciao

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -