Am Samstag, den 13.02.2010, 18:22 +0100 schrieb Marc Santhoff:
> > And just here i am lost: how works this registering of the
> parameters ?
>
> Dunno, my assumption was that it is not strictly necessary ... I tink
> someone else has to answer this question.

A quick look into chapter 8 of the HSQL docs shows:

<quote>
The routine body is a SQL statement. In its simplest form, the body is a
single SQL statement. A simple example of a function is given below:

CREATE FUNCTION an_hour_before (t TIMESTAMP)
RETURNS TIMESTAMP
RETURN t - 1 HOUR

An example of the use of the function in an SQL statement is given
below:

SELECT an_hour_before(event_timestamp) AS notification_timestamp, event_name
FROM events;
</quote>

The other SQL statement for calling procedures, in contrast to
functions, would be "CALL".

So chances are good that a prepared statement on the OOo side of things
is sufficient for transferring parameters to a statement build up by a
stored function or stored procedure call.

HTH anyway,
Marc