Am Montag, den 15.03.2010, 11:02 +0100 schrieb Christoph Lukasiak:
> Christoph Lukasiak wrote:
> > moin database testing folks,
> >
> > i would like to start a 'new year cleaning up db unconfirmed issues'
> > week (or two) to reduce this issues maybe under 50 (~120 last week,
> > under 100 at the moment, after diligent work mainly from drew, as i
> > know), not let any issues untouched and to check if they are still
> > valid (specially the older ones) .. so please support the OOo QA Base
> > team with this work and let us keep our area clean and up-to-date.
> now we are down to 95 issues .. that is still pretty much and not many
> people had helped (excluding a few very diligent ones, thx) .. that is a
> rather easy job and everybody can help and support us with rather little
> time and engagement .. so please stop your 'what can the community do
> for me' attitude and give a little bit of the support back, what you get
> here every day
>
> .. so let us stretch this action for another week and see if we can more
> than this !

Facing the danger to sound stupid I'd like to say:

I'm not really sure what the expectations and the formal necessities
are. E.g. I'm not actually a project member of "dba" but "de". And I do
not know if I can set issues to "confirmed" state or if I need special
permission or so.

The small amount of time I can spend every now and then on helping
would be eaten up totally by digging up all relevant information pages
on the projects site and the wiki.

Could you give a short guideline in a few sentences or point me to a web
page explaning without to much verbosity?

Hoping to give other a voice too,
Marc

--
Nimm die Zwiebeln und steck' sie in den Hasenkopf

(Anweisung für einen "sprachbegabten" Bonobo)